CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kenny Chesney Concert!


I went to the Kenny Chesney concert last Thursday night in Salt Lake! I had so much fun! I took my friend Ashlee with me, because Jason and my sister Melanie didn't want to go with me. We didn't have the greatest seats but they were cheap! The concert started at 5:30, so we showed up at 5:00. It was so HOT!!!!! It was 106 degrees and our seats were out in the open where the sun could beat down on us. I was sweating so bad. Anyway Sugarland was suppose to be there, but they didn't come because she has some throat problem. I did get to hear Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert. They were both so good! Kenny Chesney was amazing. He sang for 2 hours! Here are a few pictures!



Kenny Chesney!
Miranda Lambert!

4 comments:

Andrea

Glad you had a good time despite being in the heat. He always puts on a good show.

Angela

SO JEALOUS!! I seriously LOVE Kenny. I'm glad you had a good time

Kat

he's so Hot ;) Just in case you were wondering....and I'm SO jealous! lol glad you had fun!

Josh and Megan

How fun! You are so spontaneous! You should just move to Salt Lake for how much you go there! Did you leave Jaylee behind?