CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Reunion!


HAPPY 60TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
STAN AND LOUISE BULLOCK


I am backed up on all my posts again! Big SURPRISE huh? Anyway I am going to try and catch up. Two weekends ago we hoped in the car and traveled 6 hours to Idaho where my dad's family lives. My grandparents were celebrating there 60th wedding anniversary! It is good to know that there are still people out there that through thick and thin they have managed to overcome all that they have in their marriage and still love each other unconditionally. We started out the weekend with a family reunion at my uncle Kenny's house with the immediate family. One thing we know how to do best is EAT! There was so much food and it was delicious! My uncle Al ( who teaches that he is the favorite UNCLE from a time a baby is born) was in charge of the fishing game and a pinata for the kids. It was so cute watching all the kids stand in line to fish! My cousin Ashlee gave all the boys a pail and the girls a purse with their names on it to put their treasures in them. Even Jaylee got her own purse.

Later that afternoon was the anniversary party! I met alot of family members that I hadn't seen since I was little! It was so amazing to see how many people came out to support my grandparents! I was so excited and happy for them that they were able to share this their anniversary with family and friends.


A few other things we did on the trip was Jason went golfing with my family, we took Brock to see UP in 3D, we shopped a little, and just enjoyed each others company!!!!

0 comments: