CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I can't BELIEVE.....

...my baby girl is already 1 month old today! I am so sad that time is flying by so fast. I love staying home and spending time with Jaylee. I am going to be so sad when I have to go back to work in a couple of weeks. Jaylee is the best little baby. We are so lucky to have such a sweet spirit in our home. Jaylee already has developed a cute little personality. She has the cutest little half smile when you kiss her little check and depending on what cheek you kiss is the side that she smiles on. She also will give a full on smile. Jason is always saying that she makes lots of noises, which she does! She is the biggest grunter that I have ever met.





Jaylee has some favorite things. She loves her swing! When she is tired she loves her blanket to be by her face and she has to have her Binky while you rock her and pat her butt! Jaylee is definitely spoiled already, she sleeps right between Jason and I! She tends to always end up close to her daddy. I am not sure is she moves that way on her own, or if she has a little help! ;) Every time I put her in her bassinet she wakes up 5 minutes later. This is just not a battle I am willing to change right now, so she continues to sleep with us. She also loves the car. I love that she is such a good car traveler.




Can you find what is different between these two pictures, besides the binky?











Yes I did it! I had Jaylee's ears pierced today! Before I took her I was feeling bad, because I knew she would cry and I would feel terrible and probably cry with her. I took her to get them pierced and surprisingly it went rather well. She only cried for 2 seconds and then I got her binky into her mouth and she stopped. She is a strong little girl! I am so lucky that she is truly the best little baby. She is just so stinkin' cute!