CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

So much to do!

I finally started to feel a little better on Friday. On Saturday I started to paint Jaylee's room. The base color yellow that I got was terrible, so I had to go and get a different color of paint. I usually love to paint, but it seemed like it took forever to get painted what I did. I am still not finished. The striped wall was way time consuming. I have one more color to paint tonight. I then have to wait for Jason's next day off, so that he can put the bead board up and the trim. I hope that this will take place on Wednesday. I really wanted the room done by Saturday for the baby shower. We will see what happens.
We have been living in our house for two months and I still have a lot to do. There is still trim that needs to be painted and doors. Also my spare room is a disaster. I am going to have to take time to clean it out, so that Jeremy and Andrea can stay in it this weekend. I have so much to do and not enough time to do it in.
I go back to the doctor on Wednesday. I get annoyed with how long I have to wait in the waiting room and then it only take 5 minutes for the check up. I still don't understand why places book so many people around the same time and expect everything to go alright. I would rather them not book so many people to ensure that I wouldn't have to wait so long for my appointment. Enough venting about that. I will update after my appointment.

1 comments:

Angela

My dr. is usually pretty good about seeing me at the time I'm scheduled - I've only had to wait twice I think. Sounds like you are super busy - don't do too much you might go into labor! We got Kaden's crib and room put together on Saturday. I have a couple more things to do but the big stuff is done. I'm glad you are feeling better.