CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Shower!

Baby Shower!

I had my baby shower this last Saturday. My friend Tasha put it on for me. I had a good time. We decided to have it at my house so that I didn't have to take all the gifts home from somewhere else. I had a great turn out. There were so many people there. Tash counted around 50! My house was full. We started out with lunch. We had sandwiches, salads, and veggies. I am not a big cake fan, so Tasha made me confetti cupcakes (my favorite). I did not want my shower to drag on, so I set a time limit of 2 hours. It was pretty close to that. I got really cute gifts! I now know what I need to buy, so I am sure Jason is not going to be too excited about that! He told me that I didn't need to buy anything after the baby for at least a couple of weeks! I think he meant clothes! The nursery is almost finished. Jason spent a lot of time on it before the shower. He is a great husband. I am always giving him a honey-do list.


Jeremy and Andrea came down for the weekend. It wasn't too exciting. I did find out that Jason will take his brother out for Mexican food, but not me. I always want to go to eat Mexican and Jason says, "NO". I see where I rank! lol. We also went to the crab feed on Saturday night. I love crab. I ate so much of it that I literally made myself sick. I puked it all back up around 12:30 that night. I was bummed, but I guess little Jaylee just wasn't going to let me enjoy it! Overall it was a great weekend, but now I need to catch up on my sleep!
















3 comments:

Angela

The shower sounds like it went well. I'm glad you had a good turn-out. Sorry I didn't make it, we had too much going on this past weekend.

Tonia

I'm glad you had such a good turn out for your shower. Sorry I didn't make it, but I only had like 3 days notice. LOL!! I know you didn't mean to forget me. If there is anything you can think of that you need let me know.

Andrea

Thanks for saying our visit wasn't too exciting lol. I love the one pic of you opening gifts that Steph got lol.