CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snowflake Kisses!

I keep forgetting to post a picture of the cute calendar that my SIL Andrea gave me for Christmas! I am going to change out the paper each
month! It is so cute!!!!


There are so many projects that I have been working on, but I forget to take pictures. I read on some one's blog that they decorated with Epsom salt for winter. I thought that was such a cute idea that I decided to use it while I decorated for winter. I have never decorated for winter before, but I thought I would decorate for January. I decided to decorate in snowflakes and snowmen. I also used blue (well actually more teal), red, and silver. I will post a few of my decorations, but it was dark when I took pictures so not all of them turned out. Hopefully I will remember to take some better ones tonight. I also keep putting off posting out our new little puppy, because he is black and every picture I have taken doesn't show him very well. Hopefully I will get better pictures soon.