CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Insane shoppers!

Well Brock and I made it back from SLC last night. We picked Jason up from work on our way home. I thought that this would be a great idea! WOW was I wrong. I wanted to eat in Carlin at the Chinese restaurant, but Jason said that he didn't want to wait that long. So we went to the Pizza Factory, because one of the guys Jason works with told him that they have a really good sandwich there. I was not excited at all, I am not big on sandwiches for dinner and I definitely didn't want pizza. I thought I was the pregnant one! So I decided I would just eat when we got home. I wasn't in a very good mood after that! I am too much of a spoiled brat and when I don't get my way I tend to pout.
SLC was insane! All the stores were so packed and the lines were so long. I usually love to shop, but I was so annoyed on Saturday. I decided that if I really need something, then I would just order it online. There was some good points to our trip. Saturday night I got 10 hours of sleep! I also ate with my family at Red Lobster and IHOP! They were so good! Brock was able to play with his two cousins that he doesn't get to see very often. They had a great time, especially while my uncle Al was babysitting them and he took them to the park.
I am definitely glad to be back home! Tonight Brock and I are going to put up our Christmas decorations! It is about time! I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

2 comments:

Angela

Most of my shopping was done online this year. Well, the stuff that I bought for Aaron to give me anyway. I hate long lines and I get irritable if I have to wait longer than 5 minutes. I do love to shop most of the time, just not during the holiday season. Glad you made it back okay, sorry you didn't get your chinese food.

Andrea

I get super irritated super easy in the shopping setting too lol. I'm all about the internet...