CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

So last Wednesday Jason, Brock, and I headed to Winnemucca for our ultrasound. I was so excited. The lady that did our ultrasound was so nice and she was really good about showing us everything and explaining what parts where what. I was so excited when she told us that we are having a girl!!! I then asked her how often she is wrong and what percentage she would say she was about it being a girl. She said that she had been doing ultrasounds for a long time and that she has only been wrong twice. Once was on a set of twins and the other was a boy instead of a girl. So, when I heard the last part I was a little unsure, until she told me that she was 95% sure that it is a girl. I couldn't wait to tell everyone and neither could Jason. We both got on our phones right away to announce our exciting news. Brock on the other hand was not to excited during the ultrasound when the lady said he was going to have a sister. He argued with her and told her that he was going to have a brother. He is completely fine with it now. We are so excited that we have a sweet little girl that is coming straight from heaven!
We went to Alamo for Halloween to see Jason's family. We had a good time! Jason and Jeremy took Brock, Ryan, and Ben trick-or-treating. I was glad, because it rained off and on. I helped Andrea hand out candy. I love looking at all the cute costumes! On Saturday Andrea and I went to Vegas to do some Christmas shopping. This is early for me to start, but I thought that if I get a head start then I could spread out everything between pay checks. It was so nice and warm there. When we got home that night Jason and I played pinochle with his parents. It was a great time and Annette and I ended up beating the boys 2 to 1. Annette also taught Jason and I how to play pinochle with 2 people. It isn't as fun as playing with 4 people, but it is still entertaining. We headed home on Sunday. The trip home was much more pleasant than the trip there. Overall our weekend turned out to be a fun trip, but I am sure glad to be home.

5 comments:

Angela

Brock told me Saturday he was glad he was having a sister, but he still wanted a brother someday. It was pretty funny. It was good to see you guys this weekend. Ben keeps asking why you left and when you are coming back.

Unknown

I doubt the lady is wrong lol.

Tonia

I'm so excited for you guys!! I'm glad you guys had a good time in Alamo.

Josh and Megan

Yeah for little girls...fun, but expensive!

Whitney

LESLIE- IT IS SO GREAT TO SEE YOU. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE AND NOW ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY! TELL YOUR MOM I GOT HER MESSAGE. IT WAS A LITLE FREAKY THAT MY BLOG CAME UP SEARCHING FOR YW STUFF . IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE EMMA SMITH STUFF... I NEED HER EMAIL YOUR EMAIL AND SADIES IF YOU GET THIS K...... HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BIRTH. I CAN GIVE YOU SOME GOOD STUFF TO READ FOR EASY BIRTHS. TAKE CARE, LOTS OF LOVE, WHITNEY
whitneypanton@hotmail.com