CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

4th of July!

I thought that once school was out, I would have more time to blog! I don't know what my deal is but I have been on a blogging slump! I have several events to post about, so hopefully I can get caught up. I don't want to write about everything in one post, so I will post about each event separate. 
 
I am going to start with the 4th of July. The night before we had the parade. My dad and mom took the kids in the golf cart to ride in the parade. My dad is running for county commissioner, so they decorated the golf cart and threw lots of candy.
 
 
The next morning was church. I was so bummed that all the activities were on Sunday. I spent the day at the park at my friend's booth. I had some car seat covers for sale.
 
That night we stuck with tradition and went to Mama's to watch the fireworks. It was crazy how many people showed up. I think we counted over 70. As always it was a great time.
 

0 comments: