CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Not enough time!



I just feel like there is never enough time in a day for me to get things done! Our family has been busy the last few weeks. We are all still trying to adjust to a schedule since school is back in session. I really like the 4 days a week, but I dread every other Friday when I have to go to school for 4 hours of collaboration. On the other hand I love the 3 day weekends. Last weekend we had 4 days for Labor day. We had planned on leaving to go camping with some friends and their family , but it was post-poned a day due to my sister Stephanie going into labor. I wanted to be there, because I have never witnesses someone giving birth. It was a great experience and the end results were the best. I now have a sweet little niece, Savannah Lynn. She was born on 9-4-09 weighing in at a whopping 5 lbs 7 oz. and she was 18 inches long. She in so tiny compared to my monster children. Jaylee looks like giant baby compared to her! She is such a good baby.

After Savannah was born we still went camping! We all had a great time. Jason gave in and bought Brock a BB gun. He did pretty good with it! On the first time he hit the can that they had set up. On the other hand I was a little worried about the whole thing and hoping that he didn't shoot any of the others kids' eyes out! This was Jaylee's first camping trip and she loved it. She especially loved looking at the fire! I was impressed on how well I did with not having a bathroom. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! It was nice to get away from society and just relax and not worry about anything.



Brock is doing much better with school! He came home last week and asked if I knew one of the girls in is class named McKayla. I told him that I didn't know her and asked him why. He proceeded to tell me that she gave him her phone number so that she could come over and play the Wii. Then the following day he handed be an index card with a phone number on it and told me it was MaKayla's number. I was like great my kid is in the first grade and he is already getting girl's digits!



Jaylee got an ear infection this last week and hasn't been herself since! Poor little girl is usually so happy and this week she has had a hard time sleeping and eating! Other than that she is getting so big! She always has to grab onto things and she tries to talk all the time.



So that is what has been going on in the Jorgensen home lately! Hopefully I will be better about posting!

3 comments:

Angela

Sounds like you guys have been having fun. That's awesome that Brock is already gettin' numbers - you better watch out.

Andrea

Ryan was always bringing home the girls numbers too lol. Funny.

Tonia

Jercie had little boy chasing her and trying to kiss her in Kindergarten.