CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jaylee's Blessing!



Can you say slacker? I feel like I just can't find the time to post. So here is a little update. Jaylee was blessed On May 31. It was such a special day! Jason was so nervous to bless her, but he did a great job. I am so proud of him. Jason's family came down except his brother Mike and his family. Also my dad's parents came and his brother and wife. I always seem to stress when family comes. I am such a people pleaser and I feel like when there is a special event or occasion I try to make everyone feel welcome, but it always seems there isn't enough of me to go around. Anyway I just need to relax and realize that it is what it is. Jaylee looked so cute in her blessing dress. My aunt Lynn made it for her and I will forever be grateful for all the time and work that she put into it. I just can't wait to have our family sealed together this summer. I am working on setting up a date, so that we can be sealed for eternity.


Being funny with fake mustaches!
Other things that have been going on is school is finally out, but I still am finishing up with a college class. I have to continue to take special education classes in order to keep my job. After this class I only have to more. Whooo Hooo! This past weekend was graduation! My cousin Danny graduated. I can't believe it! I am getting old! It seems just like yesterday he was born. Time just flies by way too fast. I am looking forward to the summer. Hopefully we can get our front yard done, so we can play outside! Well I will post more later, it's late and I need to get to bed!

4 comments:

Angela

She did look adorable in the blessing dress!

Tonia

So cute. I'm so sad we didn't make it to the blessing. One of these days, hopefully soon, I will get to meet her!

Andrea

I loved the dress, Lynn did a great job on it. Love the mustache pic too lol.

Amy

she is cute! I need your address for Pay-it-forward. Email it to me or leave me a comment on my blog. amyelizabethpayne@gmail.com